on the maxilla with a
relaxed and rested jaw.
Fightdentist™ Boil-n-Mold Pro Guards are perfect for Football players and are also suitable for use in all contact sports. Designed and engineered by dentists, the guard utilizes the proprietary SportShield Technology™ uniquely known as The Fightdentist™ Impact Defense System™. SportShield Technology™ out lasts and out performs traditional EVA guards in both protection and durability. Fightdentist™ Boil-n-Mold Pro Guards provide athletes the closest fit to a custom athletic dental guard available in the market today.
The Fightdentist™ Impact Defense System™ is an exclusive blend of SportShield Technology™ and EVA materials that provide Football players a custom fit at a fraction of the cost over made-to-order athletic dental guards. Fightdentist™ football mouthguards provide up to three times the protection of other guards and five times the durability. With a density of up to 4mm in thickness, Fightdentist™ football mouth guards provide dentist recommended protection.
Features and Benefits.
- Fightdentist™ Boil-n-Mold Pro Guards are the closest fit to a customized guard
- SportShield Technology™ double injection molding assures snug fit and prevents the 'drop'
- Fightdentist™ molds above the gum line making it easy breathe and talk
- Engineered by dentists for accurate, flexible and confident fit
- Fightdentist™ Boil-n-Mold Pro Guard is ergonomically shaped allowing the teeth to feel naturally positioned and the jaw to relax in a rested position
- Features controlled 2-4mm thickness in key areas for optimal protection and superior performance
- The Fightdentist™ Impact Defense System™ is an exclusive blend of SportShield Technology™ and EVA materials
- Fightdentist™ SportShield Technology™ lasts 5 times longer
- Advanced application process ensures cool graphics you won't find anywhere else
- Fightdentist™ Boil-n-Mold Pro Guards can be worn with braces
- Junior guard has convertible strap making it suitable for any sport
Why is fit so important?
Many facial accidents occur when athletes do not wear a mouth guard or wear an ill-fitting guard. Often athletes end up with broken teeth to the complete loss of the tooth or several teeth requiring expensive alternatives to replace or repair. When an athlete trains or competes with an ill-fitted guard, the guard will move in and out of their mouth. A split second hit to the athlete with an ill-fitting guard may also result in other orafacial injuries such as lacerated gums, lips and facial tissues. These injuries many times can be eliminated, or at the very least minimized, if proper fitting and good quality mouth protection is worn.